Thursday, August 20, 2009

4 months old!!

Today when I talked to Aimee she was emphasizing how blazing fast the time flies! Her point? One day your rocking them to sleep and the next your driving with them in the passenger seat listening to their ipod! I told her I would mark this day in history so she could say "told ya' so!". I am really starting to believe her! I can't believe it has already been 4 months. :)




Fun with daddy!



Like my church clothes? Yes...his plaids match! I'm having fun before daddy's rule kicks in, which consists of his USC jersey and diaper!! :)



Sportin' his hand painted onesie courtesy of "autie" Lisa :)






Another fun day at the beach!! And yes...my hat is that big :)



Meeting great grandma Underwood



Loving his fists! Pretty much a constant drool fest these days.

1 comment:

  1. I was just surfing the internet and I came across this blog. The best website in the entire world, best in history. How did you ever come up with such a concept?

    ReplyDelete