Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fall Fun!

Our wonderful friends, Brandon and Lisa, let us use their family's cabin in Lake Arrowhead. It was such a great time! We had tons of family fun, including Zachary's first trip to a pumpkin patch.




Seriously...cutest li' pumpkin ever!!!



One of David's classic "timed family pictures!" We have to work on Z's smile at the camera!




Our favorite picture to date. So precious.



Photo shoot by the lake!! I was excited to actually need the coat, hat and boots. Z loved the chilly weather and smiled big, yet again!



Wanting to crawl so badly! For now Zach is using the good ole' scoot and roll strategy. He is already everywhere!



Favorite thing= playing with daddy!




Yep...I'm cute :)



Watching football with daddy. Check out Zach's eyes...already glued to the TV, but at least he acted like he was into the picture!



Lovin' the Rodeo! Yes, that's right, we celebrated my Glide roots by going to Zach and David's first rodeo! I'm proud to say that it was NOT my first! :)





We were all decked out in our plaid (and I sported my boots and hat). For some reason David thought cowboy boots for Z were a little impractical...I can't imagine why. :)

1 comment:

  1. Celia these pictures are awesome! Seriously, you should send the pumpkin ones out as a happy fall card or something. He's so cute! Glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete