Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Max was a cute 10 month old

A dear friend took some photos for us to capture a tiny little glorious window of time in a little ones life. I'm talking about that week long (give or take) stretch when they can sit up, feel super proud of themselves, see all that if going on and play with their toys in a whole new way. And they CANNOT MOVE YET. It is a very special week. Well, Max was particularly cute this week of his life (even though between scheduling the shoot and actually doing it, he was a bit on the move). Either way, it was very special to capture this sweet time. The boys were 10 months, just turned 3, and almost 5.








Thank you, Lindsay Willmer! Once again, you have captured a precious time that I already mostly forgot about. I see these pictures and remember. I remember that Max was sweet and shy in this stage. He was a little slow to smile big for anyone other than me. Zach was extra goofy that day and quite adventurous climbing all around. He broke a toy that he brought along and was pretty devastated. I handled it all wrong. It was a good learning lesson for me. He really took his big bro job seriously, making sure the littles were okay on all the logs. Sam was spunky and naughty this day. He was covered in dirt when we got home, and he LOVES the picture of himself sliding down the hill. 


No comments:

Post a Comment