Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Changes everyday!






Big smiles for Papa!




Crazy daddy! I think daddy is having more fun than Zach :).




First captured smile!






4 generations of Newkirks! It was so great to watch "great" gramps and grandpa was Zachary. They were thrilled with their first "Newkirk" great grandbaby!



First Mother's Day! This was such a wonderful day, filled with lots of pampering and love from my hubby. We had a rough start that morning trying to get out the door for church with the little guy. :) After my favorite IHOP breakfast, starbucks and straight hair (first time since Z was born!) we were on our way out the door when I spilled orange juice all over the video camera and Zach spit up all over his church outfit! After a minor freak out David got me laughin' and convinced me that this was the first of many days that will NOT go my way. :) He ended the day with the best present to date...moving into our NEW HOUSE! David, along with all of our wonderful family and friends, had worked their guts out to get the house safe and ready for me and Z. Thank you all!!! I couldn't love it any more!



Daddy's favorite way to burp Zach. Check out Z's face...he wasn't such a fan!



First walk in the stroller! Z has loved outside since day 1.








Lots of fun faces! Apparently I'm a little camera crazy...I won't tell you how many pictures I have to date. :) Z has a variety of looks...the gassy smiles are our favorite!





Meeting uncle Dan and aunt Erica!! Dan and Erica made the long trip out from Boston to meet their first nephew!



Like my shirt? It has been so amazing to watch the way that Zach is developing every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment