Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hi. I'm Zach.



My name is Zach. I'm 16 months old. I try to tell you my name and I can hold up a 1 when you ask how old I am.



I weigh alot. 27.5 pounds, which my doctor says is in the 85%.
I'm also really tall. I am 34.5 inches tall...that is off the charts! If you doubled my height now, I am almost 6 feet tall. And I still have 6 months to grow until I am 2!

I like to climb on anything and everything, I do not cry when I get hurt...I grunt. I love music and all things that I can throw. My parents are trying to teach my to only throw balls.

I love to be outside and I LOVE water. I like to run into the ocean and don't have a whole lot of fear. I am very adventurous!



I am learning to talk. I talk all day to everyone but they can't always understand my babble. I've got lots to say!



I eat everything EXCEPT bananas. I love to eat. Oh yeah...I just discovered that I love lollipops!


No comments:

Post a Comment