Some stats about Samuel David:
- 11 lbs, 12 oz.
- 23 1/4 inches
- starting to sleep through the night!
-loves to smile and likes his brother's toys...but is not a fan of the cars hitting him in the head (answer to pediatrician's questions "what is that scratch on his head from?")
Stats on the big boy, Zachary James:
- a whopping 31.5 pounds
- 37.5 inches...yep, that over 3 feet and he's not quite 2. I wonder where he got the tall gene from? :)
- eating us out of house and home. I fear that you would stop reading if I listed an example of his daily food intake. So, here is a snippet...
By 10 am Zach has usually consumed: at least 1 nutri-gain bar, a bowl of cereal, 3 eggs (yes, you read that right) and a bowl of fruit with oatmeal. Any suggestions for foods that stick with ya are much appreciated! :)
- loves, loves, loves to ride his bike. Does not like to park it in the garage.
- tolerates sharing with his little brother. especially cars.

2 also means twice the cuteness, twice the paci's and double the stripes and love!
Awesome brothers! I have a sudden urge to throw something at David, yet another downside to being on the wrong coast. Zach is making me proud with that appetite-I was going to recommend protein, especially eggs, because of its satiating quality, but looks like you're doing that...Maybe try cooking the eggs in bacon grease? =) Works for me.
ReplyDelete