Our sweet Sammy boy is 2!
Sam- you have added so much joy to our home! Your sweet and tender spirit are such a gift to our family. I love the way you say "thanks" and "welcome" without being told, the way you ask "otay?" to everyone in the house who sneezes or coughs and I love the way you cackle at your brother when he's being a goof ball to make you laugh. I love how you race everywhere you go and always throw your arms and say "I win" no matter the outcome. :) I love your spontaneous hugs and "i yuv you's" and the way you will kiss each of my freckles because you think they're ouchies. I love watching you learn from your brother. You love all things having to do with cars, balls/ bats and always wearing your superhero cape. You are an amazing jumper and always land on your feet (from some pretty crazy heights!). I love how you say "watch me" literally 1,000 times a day! It's usually to watch your car race or some wild jump. Your smile, curls and deep brown eyes melt my heart. I am so thankful that God chose us to be your mommy and daddy. You are a gift.
We spent a fun day at Disneyland to celebrate the big boy!
Because of his deep love of marshmallows and love for all things outside, we went with a S'more theme for the big boy. :)
Lots of yummy marshmallow treats
Happy Birthday Sammy! We cannot wait to see what year 2 with our sweet boy brings!








I can't believe how big Sam is getting! On the other hand, it's hard to believe he's only been here for two years! Thanks for sharing the sweet pictures of his birthday.
ReplyDelete