Well, hello there. Do not be fooled by blank pages (or lack of posts) from April and May. It oddly appears as if nothing was going on. But in fact, we have had MUCH going on. Too much, if you ask me. But as I have learned once again...no one is asking me. I do, however, have several unedited, raw and therefore, unpublished posts from these past months. This blog is my way of keeping our loved ones in the loop. But on occasion, it has morphed into a journal of sorts. Well we all know a thing or too about our journals. There are some things better left for God's ears only. He can handle it. He's not offended or shocked. He will not judge or condemn. Let's just say they were not pretty. They may or may not have included very un-pretty thoughts and even un-pretty words. Sorry, but this side of heaven is not pretty.
So in all acknowledgment that life is not all sunshine and rainbows, I'm back. I even have some more appropriate ways to share our little family's journey. Because through all my ugly thoughts and words, one thing has remained the same. The Lord makes beauty from ugliness. He turns ashes to beauty. He draws ugly hearts to him.
So without further ado...
Thursday, June 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment