Our little guys are obsessed with superheroes. So it was fitting for our family to embrace the power within this Halloween. The timing is funny. I'm thinking of the months to come and I can't help but sense the irony.
4 years later and Superman still can't feel his feet. The secret strength of this man astounds me daily. Chronic pain and chronic fatigue that would lay others out for weeks, it's got nothin' on Clark Kent. ;) The outside will fool you. There is power within. The Lord is equipping this man to live life, serve passionately and love his family selflessly. It cannot be explained apart from the power of the living God.
While I'm no wonder woman, I have been supernaturally carried through these years. When I am done, powerless, and completely void of strength, the Lord has lifted me up. He has sustained me.
Bring it on, November.
No comments:
Post a Comment